My wife ordered 5 items from thier online store.We only receive 3 becuase they didn't ship other 2 but charged 5 items plus we have to pay Duty and Tax for 5 items, we live in Canada.

We call them same day we received the order, they said will credit us for the 2 items didn't shipped + Duty and Tax in two days. We wait, nothing happened. we call again, this time they say only credit 2 items but no Duty and tax. after a little explaine the issue they aggread credit items + duty and tax in two weeks.

but onthing happened. we call them again and again, i don't know how mini times. finally, we received the credit but only for the cost of items.

no duty and tax.we never order anything from them again.

Had an Experience with Juicy Couture?

Comments

Juicy Couture - I can not get my jacket with the correct model Juicy Couture " My name is Luciana from Brazil. After searching a lot, I found the set I wanted to Juicy Couture long time. I travel at least twice a year to..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more